Meditation is more than the act of being at peace with oneself. It’s about learning to let go and let god bring balance and love back in your life. Through relaxation meditation all limitations, restrictions, blockages and negative thoughts can dissolve and eventually be completely removed from your reality.
Have you ever seen a sick or wounded animal only to become flooded with thoughts of compassion stirred up inside? This is the power of love and through love you can transform your reality. Here are five simple axioms to remember while engaging in the perfect relaxation meditation for healing and integration.
1. When you’re in balance, you are the meditation. You are the relaxation. It’s like a magnet. Everything comes to you. You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the stars guides you too.
2. The universe provides because we exist. Allow yourself to accept that things just happen when you then need them too. Then you realize that you aren’t searching for anyone instead everyone is coming to you!
3. When you shift your energy to the love frequency people come to you. They resonate with you and give you what you need because you are in balance with god.
4. When you are not in tune with god your life becomes imbalanced. Through stress and low consciousness you may find yourself fighting and screaming as nobody wants to talk to you.
5. You know you are in tune with god when everything just flows along. If any trauma falls into your path simply acknowledge it and then move back into a state of love.
Stress is toxic to the body in many levels. Not only does it damage the DNA leading to dis-ease it can also lower your ability to manifest through the law of attraction. When you relax and accept love in your life, through relaxation meditation, life force energy increases in your body making you more flexible, expansive, leading a life of abundance and prosperity. This can be compared to a tree blowing in the wind which is eternally grounded and focused on the energy of god. Learn to be that tree and stay grounded in love then you can lead a peaceful and tranquil life even in the face of fear or trauma.
Deep breathing techniques, yoga, and light music in the background such as contemporary piano music all great tools to bring relaxation back in your life. Meditation yoga can teach you deep breathing techniques as well as postures which can open up your chi meridians to help you balance your mind, while stabilizing your heart rate and blood pressure, and increase the size of your auric field.
But if you truly want to find God, simply hang out in the space between your thoughts. Adopt relaxation meditation as a part of your day to day life. This can be done in many ways. Some of you may prefer mindfulness meditation which is where you focus on your breathing while thinking about the desires of your heart and seeing the universe bringing them into being. If you’re interested in learning how to meditate deeply try playing a…